Re: IML: Hemmings Motor News

Title: Re: IML: Hemmings Motor News
Just to set the record straight for those who are unfamiliar with Hemmings, Hemmings Motor News is a monthly magazine (not a catalog) chock full of ads for cars, parts and services for vintage cars of all kinds, as well as interesting articles.

Before eBay and the Internet, Hemmings was the only game in town. They’re also nice people who support the hobby in an important way.

Chris in LA
Hemmings subscriber since some of my vintage cars were new