RE: Teresa/ IML: Joe's '61

Teresa,

YES, good 'ol Rick at H&H still owes me $200, and he's always got a million excuses, and a new expensive website...... go figure.........

I'm glad you finally got your title from Rick !!!!

My car was previously owned by Alfred S. from Selah...... does that ring a bell ???

I need to write to him and get the rundown on the Imp........ wait 'til you see the pics of my '58!!! I named it "the Wanderer", but it looks like a STEALTH that might have come out of area 51 down in Nevada.

It's been in the garage for the winter, as I have been working on another '58 (my daily driver). Your car looks SUPER from the pictures I've seen...... I almost went back and bought that one too, but I've got enough projects right now...... my garage looks like the "Imperial garage" picture that was circulating around on the mailing list a few days ago.(wall to wall cars and Ed "Big Daddy" Roth stuff too)

Have a GREAT weekend,

Cheers,

Michael Howlett

Oregon