Sent: Friday, March 04, 2005 8:31 PM
To: mailing-list@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: IML: 67 Imperial one of 19

I don't think that is correct. I have seen three '67 LeBarons with dual air,
this one on Ebay makes 4. If there were only 19, it wouldn't make sense for
me to have seen 4 of them without even trying. I don't know how many '68s
have it, but my '68 LeBaron does.

Paul

In an email dated Sat, 5 3 2005 3:38:12 am GMT, "Bill Miller"
<abmiller@xxxxxxxxxxxx> writes:

>Greetings All,
>ebay 4532323777, a nice 67 Imperial. ?It says 1 of 19 with dual air. ?If
this is true, does anyone know how many 68s had dual air?