RE: FW: IML: 69 Imp on Ebay

Hey Everyone,

Re. the '69 Imp on E-bay

This looks like the same '69 Imperial that Bob from Golden Lion Garages was trying to sell last year:

http://simplexco.com/auto/quickindex/quick.html

Scroll down to "69 Imperial............

I was interested in it in last year.

It was originally a Chrysler executive's car, but the way it looks now, it looks like someone has been living in it for the last year.

And those modifications that the "buyer" made, don't do a thing for me either.

BTW Bob sold the car for about $3850 .

So it looks like the "yahoo" who bought the car is just out to make a fast-buck.

.........and I must also mention that Bob has some GREAT "tech tips" on his site if you scroll down his list.

Cheers for now,

Michael Howlett

Boring, Oregon

Cuckoo for Cocoa Puffs .............and Imperials