Re: FW: IML: 69 Imp on Ebay(my bad)

Well Bob and Elijah and everyone else,

I thought my brain was running on all 8 cylinders today,

but apparently it's only running on 3 1/2..........

I guess I'll have to blame it on an early onset of Alzheimers........ and the fact that I only have about 3 seconds to surf the net each day............

I'm GLAD that Bob's '69 went to a good home and it wasn't the SAME abused one as seen on E-bay today............ somehow I must have morphed those 4 doors into 2........ it's an amazing thing, the human brain....................

MY APOLOGIES !!!!!

(Exit stage left ....with foot firmly in mouth..............)