RE: IML: problem !!!! (4)

Hi,

Since 4 days i tried one more time to subscribe with a .com adress (phil@xxxxxxxx) but without results ... My subscription was confirmed but some minuts after i was still banned and  i couldn't post anything to the list !!! I can't undersatnd what (and why) dte.net is doing but i think that the IML will be soon an exclusive US Imperial owners club as no foreign members could post a message (except if they have a hotmail or US mail adress ..). If you look at the adresses of the messages you'll see that all foreign adresses (france, netherlands, germany, UK) are now non existent !
I have no problems with the other lists, as Fwdlk or chrysler300 !!!!

I don't want use this hotmail adress, my adress book istn't here, my bookmarks site isn't here, etc...

I tried to subscribe from yahoo, banned ! I tried to subscribe from other .fr adresses: banned !
And now, even with a .com i can't send message (because the smtp has a .fr adress ?).

Phil Courant (Pau, France)
'57 Imperial convertible
'96 Roadmaster wagon

Nouveau MSN Hotmail : 250 Mo d'espace de stokage gratuit ----------------- http://www.imperialclub.com ----------------- This message was sent to you by the Imperial Mailing List. Please reply to mailing-list@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx and your response will be shared with everyone. Private messages (and attachments) for the Administrators should be sent to webmaster@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx To UN-SUBSCRIBE, go to http://imperialclub.com/unsubscribe.htm