IML: Please Welcome Mischa Corda

New Subscriber(s): Mischa Corda
Email Address is: bensheimer@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Member Location: Atlanta,Georgia

Car(s) owned: !961 black sedan with white leather,1973 black sedan with
white leather and a 1983 coupe in gold with beige leather.

Self-Introduction: I am a German citizen and have lives in the
area.Always loved the Imperial over the Cadillac and Lincoln(save the
Mark V).The exeption is the cheapish k-car last installment.That was
junky.I have always been a nut for AMerican cars and also drive around
in a 1979 Lincon Versailles in.....black with ...no not white
leather.Dove gray.Upkeep here is expensive but it's my pasion.Thanks and
keep up the great work on the site.Most of my cars are from friends
relatives that died and these frinds did not want the cars,all mint
condition.Some I purchased by approaching people with offers they
couldn't refuse....money of course.Love your site and its great
members.Looking for a convertible now.It must be a 1964.Black with white
leather perhaps?