Re: IML: Personal checks (was A car eye by the pizza guy, almost)

Re: IML: Personal checks (was A car eye by the pizza guy, almost)

thanks for the words of advice.

It took him 6 weeks to pick it up, so I would have
heard by now if it were bad.

-K

http://imperialclub.com/Yr/1960/Kenyon/images/WetsandingthecarwithEasySand-reg.jpg

http://imperialclub.com/temp/Kenyon/1964%20LeBaron%20For%20sale%20by%20Kenyon%20(Not%20for%20site)/IMG_0140.JPG

> ANY-way, we ordered pizza, and the guy showed up and
> went nuts. Asked incredulously: "What happened to
> your car? It was so nice just a few days ago!!!"
>
> I wasn't there, but my girlfriend told him that we
> blow things up for a living, while waving
> non-chalantly in the car's direction. He came over
> and started to scold me for destroying such a nice
> car. I know that I make my errors on my bodywork,
> but
> hey!! I didn't know what he was talking about and
> told him that I was only trying to put it back
> together, not destroy it. He got the weirdest look
> on
> his face and decided to cut and run at that point.
>
> Hard to tell these old cars apart if you don't have
> "the eye", I guess.
>

> Kenyon Wills

> response will be
> attachments) for the