IML: 1968 Wiring Question

I do not have the wiring harness section which connects to the neutral safety switch and the two oil pressure sending units.

Once I locate one, I need to know where it plugs into the main harness. The FSM shows a brown lead to the neutral safety switch, a gray lead to the oil pressure sending unit and a dark green lead to the oil pressure switch. These leads appear to come together in a male connector.

The only female connector I see on the main harness which doesn't go to anything obvious to me has a gray lead, a brown lead and two gray leads with red tracers coming together inside the connector.

If this is where the harness segment to the oil sensors and neutral safety switch plug in, what's with the gray leads with the red tracers plugging into the dark green lead? Since one of the gray leads with the red tracer appears to tie in with one of the water temperature sensors leads, I am guessing that they may share a circuit for "Check Gauges" light on the dash.

I certainly do not want to plug the wrong segments together!

K.