RE: IML: Gary Goers Experience (positive)

He called YOU?  Wholly cow!

Sent: Saturday, March 19, 2005 2:07 PM
To: mailing-list@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Cc: Rob Kidd
Subject: IML: Gary Goers Experience (positive)

                Hello all, just wanted to report on my recent Gary Goers experience. Positive! I needed some starter rebuild items for the 61 Imp, so I sent Gary a fax of what I needed and my phone number. He had called a couple days later and left a message on the recorder that he had the parts and would get them sent out to me right away. And I could send him a personal check after I recieved the parts with shipping added on. I felt that he treated me right by trusting I would send him payment after the parts were in my hand and speedy delivery thereof. I had been reluctant to deal with him after some past bad responses from others, but I'll try him again!!            Rob Kidd 61/65