Re: IML: '62 2-door coupe on ebay with LeBaron roofline!

Re: IML: '62 2-door coupe on ebay with LeBaron roofline!

Looked at this again and the interior looks entirely wrong, what do you '62 owners think?
Richard

richard burgess <lecrown60@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Hi folks,  What do you make of this:  A 1962 two-door coupe on ebay #4537405470 with a LeBaron roof line and trim.  This is the coolest thing I have seen in ages.  If I had the place and money I'd hit that buy it now in a heartbeat.  I can't believe the roof trim would even fit the swoopier roofline of the coupe.  It has the flightweep decklid that was not available in '62 so I am guessing some customizing has gone on.  Sure is a great looking car. Check it out.

Richard Burgess
'60 Crown sedan
'60 LeBaron sedan

Do you Yahoo!?