IML: New Mopar shop in Los ANgeles

..well, not quite IN Los Angeles, but in a suburd called Hawthorne.

A few guys from the SouthBay Mopars club started Icon Performance which
isn't a Mopar-specific shop though the owners are Mopar guys.

All classics are welcome and to top it off, James and Stephanie - owners of
the Challengin' Mopar from Overhaulin' were there too and dropped the car
off for some work. (ofcourse we snapped pictures, avaliable on
www.robdiesel.com and www.mopar5150.com)

Icon Performance
13065 Yukon Ave
Hawthorne, CA 90250

www.iconperformance.net isn't up yet, but is already registered
Phone is being installed, for now if you want to contact them, email me
offlist and I'll get you a contact number until there's an official shop
phone.