From: henry ford
Sent: Monday, March 21, 2005 9:50 PM
Subject: IML: new sin city movie and a 57 or 58 imperial?

has anyone else see the trailer to SIN CITY?
as I was watching the TV last night , I thought I caught a glimps of a 57 imperial that looked to be green with a white top, so just a few min ago I went to the official web site to review the trailers and I am possitive that there is a imperial in the movie,

just thought I would get others to take notice and see if they can spot the imperial in the movie trailer that has been on TV.

Do you Yahoo!?