IML: Electrical Contacts/Ignition Problems

IML: Electrical Contacts/Ignition Problems

Friends:

There is an EXCELLENT article entitled "Aging Electrical Systems" in this month's (April 2005) issue of AUTO RESTORER (pages 22-26) on repair and cleaning of electrical contacts and connections and electrical problems in general. AUTO RESTORER is a fine publication full of "how-to" advice which I highly recommend.

Best wishes