Sent: Wednesday, March 23, 2005 7:08 PM
Subject: IML: 56 block

OK-here's one  for the club members who know block numbers and such-

I've got a cracked 56 hemi block. I have a Motors Manual that seems to show the Windsors
 have  blocks that are one year behind the Imperial and N.Y. blocks in cubic inches.
My question is--will a 57 Windsor block accept the 56 heads, etc from my "56 block? If so. I might be able to put a 56 engine together. I seem to remember reading somewhere that the Windsor blocks would accept the hemi heads. Any information on this?

                                                                                                     TED