From: Harvey Wells <harveys68imperial@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Tue, 22 Mar 2005 15:46:00 -0600
Subject: IML: RoadTrip!

First let me say Iâm a reader, not a writer so let me know if this isnât the place for this.

Iâm going to be driving my Imperial from North Carolina to Texas next Monday and Tuesday (March 28th and 29th). Iâve had a lot of work done to the car engine, transmission rebuilt, rebuilt carburetor coolant flushed, etcâbut just in case I encounter the unexpected and unknown, Iâd like to get some idea of who some of you folks might know along the way in case Iâm in need of mechanical repair.

My route will take me down I85 to Atlanta and then I20 from there to Dallas.  If youâre aware of any mechanic along the way or close by that route, if youâd give me a shout back, Iâd enjoy my trip a lot more without worrying about the car the whole way. An alternate path would be I40 through Tenn and down I30 in Ark but I usually travel the lower route but I'm flexible.

I drove the car from O hio to California back in 1985 and I had a nightmare out on the Indian Reservation with my distributor shaft and Iâd like to avoid a repeat.

I really enjoy the information from this list and the discussions that go on. Itâs very informative and I hope to meet some of you folks out and about along the way.

I feel like a kid waiting to open up packages at Christmas.

Thanks in advance for any suggestions and help!

Harvey and Peggy
'68 Avocado Green/White Interior Convertible