From: Harvey Wells [mailto:harveys68imperial@xxxxxxxxxxx]
Sent: Thursday, March 24, 2005 1:29 PM
To: mailing-list@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: IML: Thanks for the replies!

Thanks for all the suggestions and replies on and off line.  Hopefully
the
trip will be uneventful but I'm looking forward to a nice ride
especially
Monday with the top down going westbound!

Tools
Spare parts
Auto club membership
Phone numbers and contacts of fellow enthusiasts
and Duct tape

Harvey & Peg
68 Imperial Convt