IML: 1960-1963 Article

If you guys make it to your local bookstore, there is the new issue of Collectible Automobile June 2005. It has a big write up on the 1960-1963 Imperials, with nice photos of each year. I haven't read the complete article, but the main question it raises is Did Chrysler keep the fins way too long, since all others faded out roughly in the end of the 50's.
Personally, If they had not have kept them, I may not own one of my very own. Plus I always loved the fins of the 57 chevy, until I saw the Imperial. Now nothing compares! If anyone else gets a chance, check it out. I look forward to reading it later.
Marc Lamp
604drht