IML: Whitewall Cleaning Test #3

Lacquer Thinner and Towel  (0 Stars) Out of 4

I must have got something garbled in the email translation.  Dabbed thinner onto terry cloth towel, but nervous as all get-out at spilling some on finish of car.  Not a good start.  Then applied to whitewall and noticed almost no change.  I did see my cloth was a bit discolored, but after a second try, discontinued do to frayed nerves and relatively no change in whitewall.