IML: AC compressors '61 up

Hi Folks,

Just bought a rebuilt  AC compressor core at Pep Boys for my '60 Imperial.  Bought the '61 up style.  At first it looked the same but was missing a mounting bolt hole, then realized a plate on the back would not fit through the mounting bracket.  Tried replacing the plate with my original and found two more holes missing so gave up.  I think I might get the same thing from NAPA so am not even bothering.  Anyone know of a source for correct rebuilt AC compressors?  Maybe someone could rebuild the one I have?  Anyone have a source for rebuilt compressor clutches or new?

Richard Burgess
'60 Crown
'60 LeBaron

Do you Yahoo!?