Sent: Thursday, April 14, 2005 7:34 AM
Subject: IML: Please Welcome Geoff Simpson

New Subscriber(s): Geoff Simpson
Email Address is: kiwiimp65@xxxxxxxxxxx
Member Location: Christchurch, New Zealand

Car(s) owned: 1965 Crown Convertible (black on black under resoration)

Self-Introduction: Long time mopar addict, recent Imperial owner, and
it's kind of lonely down under here in New Zealand. Purchased this car
on eBay and carrying out long distance parts hunting. Some eBay people
are not totally frank when describing their goods. Finding this web site
has sure helped.