IML: Chryslers at Carlisle

This past weekend was the kickoff to the Carlisle car
show season for 2005.  And while it rained most of the
weekend, Thursday was perfect.

As most of you know, Chryslers at Carlisle will be
July 7th through the 10th, in Carlisle, PA.  Last year
we had a BBQ that was a great success, and I would
like to put out a feeler to see if there was interest
in doing it again.  I have a portable grille which
seemed to do a pretty good job of heating food for the
masses, and everyone who came was more than generous.
While the B body guys were serving up hamburgers, we
feasted on BBQ chicken and fillet mignon!  It was
truely an Imperial picnic.

This year, Saturday of the Chrysler show is July 9th.
Lets get an idea of who all will be in attendance, and
go from there.  Mr. Dave Brown was very instrumental
in coordinating last years cookout, perhaps he would
like to do so again this year?

See you all @ Carlisle!  PS: Don't forget to bring
your Imperials and register them under IML or OIC so
we get credit for the tent.  Its a fun field, so bring
your car regardless of condition.

--Mike Pittinaro

Beautiful Boxcar
American Grandeur and