Lynch
Sent: Monday, April 25, 2005 5:26 AM
To: mailing-list@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: IML: Rebuilding my starter

Kle

Yeah, my mechanic is going to send it out for a rebuild, but is checking on
the price for me first. He reminded me that he always recommending
rebuilding/replacing the starter when overhauling the transmision. It has
always worked perfectly since I bought it in '03, but then with classics,
something else always seems to bite it when you put something new or
repaired back into a car.