IML: Tranny fluid for my '55

Hi all-

I was reading the repair manual for my 1955 Imperial sedan and it states that SAE 10W should be used in the transmission.  What is the preferred and workable modern-day equivalent that Powerflite owners are using?

Any tips appreciated.  Thanks in advance.

Jim Poltrock

Salem, WI.

’55 sedan, 39K miles

Wisteria blue/Rhapsody blue