IML: body tags on 59 imperials.

was the tag on a 59 imperial secured with phillips head screws or by rivits? the reason im asking is that on most cars that I have seen the body tag was rivited on, and also Im finding out that the interior is not original.

besides all the problems that I have ran into so far, it doesnt realy matter how much work that it will take to get it restored , I am willing to go the distance on this car,

so far the things that I have had problems with,
1. the car had the wrong rear axel in it.
2. the interior, seats and carpet. the carpet after knowing what I know now, I can see that the carpet was a retrimed black carpet that came from a different car.
3.in the trunk the car has many different trim pieces and parts that dont seem to have came off a 59 imp. window cranks, dome lights, and  some engine brackets.

before I bought this 59 I search the internet for any info on imperials, and to see how hard it would be to get parts for,at first I thought that I wouldnt find anything. but then I found this IML site, and I posted for the first time about that I was thinking of buying the car and wanted some input. I then posted some photoes of the car before I bought the car on the list. and after exchanging information and had recieved good vibes from the list I payed the previous owner $1000.  for the car and anouther $150. to have the car towed on a rollback to its new home.. while waiting for the rollback to pickup the car. I went ahead and jacked up the car to change the flatt tires on it, and to make sure the wheels would roll. I didnt want the rollback to just drag the car up onto the truck. and damage anything under the car.

as soon as I got the car home I wanted to start sanding and primer the body to help stop the rust. I used some rust encapsulator to help with that as well. but before i started any sanding . I started to remove the hood , and begine to pull parts from the engine bay, and pull the engine to get rebuild. I proble could have tryed to start the engine first but I figured that it would be best to just pull it instead and repair the 40+ years of age.

I pulled both engine and trans from the car I spent $2000. on the engine. and the trans shop rebuilt the transmission for $1,200. I think that was a fare price to pay, he said the parts cost $800. and he charged $400. for labor.
I bought a rear end from a junk yard for $250. and I also bought new seals and gaskets for it. but havent tryed to rebuild it yet.
while the engine and trans out of the car I then began doing body work on the car, me and my brother worked down the body with 220 grit wet/dry paper $ 30by hand. and we aplied the rust encapsulator $110 a gallon. I sure hope that stuff holds up to what everyone says it is. we also sprayed a good coat of primer. $160
and I paid for a new windshield for $250.
so as right now I have a total of $6,510.

and im sure I will have a small fortune invested in the car but, even if I were to spend $20,k to $30,k on my car , it will be worth it to me, true I could buy a new car with that $30,k but the new car wont be as nice and I wouldnt be as happy .

thanks for the help.