IML: 59 imperial add on options ?

I will remove the body tag from my 59 imperial tomorrow, and try to get the paint and interior codes from it.

Eric and others have made a few good suggestions that since my car had incorrect seats and other misc items on it, that maybe I could find  original swivel seats and maybe add other options to my car, if anyone has any for sale ?

as for seats it really doesn't matter what color only that they are correct design, I would like to find seats with enough material left on them to make patterns, unless I go through someone like "Gary Goers", but I would rather make him my last resort, ( I don't want to wait for ever for my interior )

I want to keep my car looking as correct as possible, 59 year parts only unless other years shared the same option.

 thanks for any help that I can get.