From: "Mark Evans" <mark.a.evans@xxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: IML: Bad Moving Day
Date: Wed, 27 Apr 2005 18:53:29 -0500

DAS and the driver have both accepted responsibility for the Polara's damage. Their adjuster will be the one coming out. But, I've got to find a competent body guy in Austin to check out their estimates. Any leads will be appreciated.

They are disputing the damage on the Imp. We'll see where that goes. I'll post some pictures later. This was an enclosed carrier move. I (OK, the company I'm working for) paid $1,100 per car for the move (150 miles; give me a break). You'd think the cars would be wrapped in bubble wrap at that price.

BTW, DAS outsources all of their moves. The carrier that handled the move was Brunet Classics out of Wichita Falls, Texas.

--MarkE