Sent: Friday, April 29, 2005 7:37 AM
Subject: Re: IML: 65 - 66 Crown on Ebay

the 65 had the 64-65 deep channel chrome trim along
the top edge of the fenders.  66 had flat trim that
was one year only.  That's one thing to look at.

Channeled trim on a '66 front clip would be one tip if
it were there.

-Kenyon

--- ChiPieAlandPaula@xxxxxxx wrote:
Hello All,
 Just wanted to check in with you all regarding this
Blue Crown 4 door in
Scottsdale. Maybe I need a new set of glasses, but
isn't this a 65 with a 66
front clip? The back end, side trim and interior are
definitely 65. I figure this
"ultra rare cream puff" was front ended. Maybe the
owner found a wrecked 66
and pirated the front end? Any opinions? Other than
this discrepency, it looks
like a nice car!

Allan from Billings, Montana

Kenyon Wills