IML: 2005 Carlisle / Imperial Club Tent

Hello All,

We will have a tent on the showfield at the Carlisle fairgrounds in 2005 just like we had in 2004. The cost for a club tent this year is $150.00. We did not have 25 cars registered on the showfield in 2004, which doesn't allow our tent for free in 2005. I was reading some posts awhile back about the Carlisle show this year and wanted to bring everyone up to date and this years happenings. My wife and I are expecting our 2nd child in June, hence I will probably not be attending Carlisle this summer. Carlisle is JULY 8, 9, and 10. Greg Kushman and I were there in 2004. He was driving his silver '67 Imperial Crown. Greg Kushman has been very generous and he is paying for the tent in my absence. Everyone that attends Carlisle in past years has been VERY kind and contributed towards the cost of the tent for the Imperial Club's use. Please seek out Greg at this years show and ask him about reimbursing him for the cost of the tent.

Dave Brown / NJ
64 crown coupe
66 lebaron