IML: Non Imperial related ! (but related to IML ..)

IML: Non Imperial related ! (but related to IML ..)

Hi all,

As you can see since some months i post very few messages !!! You can see also that vast majority of foreign members (from Germany, the Netherlands, Italia, France, etc..) has suddenly disapeared from the IML ..
To post this message i must write from a hotmail adress and i don't like hotmail !! All IML members know my accf-club adress and not this "john Deere" (aka tractor ..) adress.

Eric tried to help me with a redirection from his adress but it isnt' the right solution : i received some private messages for him or you think it's an Eric message and not a Philippe Courant message ...

I tried also to have a .com email adress but it failed also : i can subscribe but i can't post. Note that if i try to subscribe with a .fr adress i never receive a confirmation !!! I'm sute that all foreign people who try to subscribe with .de or .it or other are immediatly banned !!
I tried at least 5 email adress, even a yahoo adress ..

The only way if you're a foreign member is to have an aol or hotmail adress but these providers can't be redirected to  Netscape messenger or Outlook.

The problem is known, IT COMES FROM DTE.NET which ban all foreign messages because europeans are the worst scamers (spamers) as they said .. We all know that the worst spamers are USA so why we are baned ? I'm menber of other lists as Chrysler300 or Fwdlk, i never had a problem.

So i'm very sad (and angry also) to see messages as 57-58 Rear Bumpers or The 1959 Selling Season that i can't reply .. I'm member since 1998 !

So please, Messieurs les webmasters, try to do something for me and also for the others in Germany or Netherlands ..

Phil Courant (Pau, France)
'57 Imperial convertible
'96 Roadmaster wagon

MSN Messenger : vidéoconférence gratuite ----------------- http://www.imperialclub.com ----------------- This message was sent to you by the Imperial Mailing List. Please reply to mailing-list@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx and your response will be shared with everyone. Private messages (and attachments) for the Administrators should be sent to webmaster@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx To UN-SUBSCRIBE, go to http://imperialclub.com/unsubscribe.htm