Re: IML: 82 Imp

Meanwhile, back at the nozzle assembly, there is no way I can see, even under a lighted magnifier, that these little silver bullets can come apart!  What is the secret? I cleaned them the best I could under pressure with the poppet depressed.

On Fri, 13 May 2005 09:04:15 -0700 "Dick Benjamin" <dickb@xxxxxxxxx> writes:

I certainly agree with Bob’s input on this – let us all know what you find in there!

Dick

Sent: Thursday, May 12, 2005 8:08 PM
To: mailing-list@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: IML: 82 Imp

Hi Again,

I have not taken the control pump apart yet, but will check it out.  As I said before, my old, well used 82 just ran and ran, and all I ever did was clean that relay contact in the naked ASDM.  This pristine 82 shows no sign of wear, and except for dust under the hood, looks like a year old car.  I think that sitting for a dozen years might have done more harm than the daily use my old one got.

Ken