IML: 68 LeBaron for Sale in Annandale, VA

IML: 68 LeBaron for Sale in Annandale, VA

The car for sale is not mine.  I ran across it
yesterday while driving my 64 Crown Coupe, and I told
the owner that I would mention it on the IML since the
owner of the car does not believe in computers.

Anyway, the 68 LeBaron is located in Annandale, VA, a
suburb of Washington, DC.  The owner, who operates an
Aamco transmission shop, bought it from one of his
customers, a retired colonel.  The car has 66K on the
odometer, but the owener believes it could be 166K.
The exterior color is dark blue (looks like a repaint
over original)with a vinyl top (in tact).  The owner
told me that the LeBaron has a rebuilt engine and
transmission.  He said that it ran well.  I was short
of time, and did not ask him to start it.  The
interior looked relatively good with the brushed brass
in great shape.  The black leather seats appeared to
be original and in good shape (same bucket-like seats
as were in my 68 coupe).  The rear bumper showed some
rust and the rear quarter panel showed some rust.  I
did not spend much time looking at this car so I
cannot provide much additional info without a closer
inspection.  He said he paid $5K for it and wants to
sell it for $5K.  The owner's name is Tommy Motlagh,
and his number business number is 703-536-0100.

Rob Goodyear
rob1964cc@xxxxxxxxx
64 Crown Coupe
1/2 - 64 Crown 4 door