IML: 81-83 Imperial NASCAR race car

Hello all:
   Joe Machado here with an update for the Imperial race car I promised a long while ago of an Imperial NASCAR race car picture. If someone who has where I should send the pic of Buddy Arrington's #67, 81-83 stock car for the IML website, I have it ready to send. I took the pic at the Talladega Superspeedway when I was there for the running of the race a few weeks ago. I also attended the Dodge Charger 500 at Darlington, SC. I had my #06 Neil Castles in the prerace ceremonies and had Neil drive it. He finished 5th in points that year, 1970. We had Joe Frasson, #18 Dodge Daytona there also. I bought a new 24 foot enclosed car trailer to haul my cars and maybe for others as I will be providing this as a service when I retire in November. I will do a practice fit and haul with my 61 LeBaron in the very near future. I have already towed my 69 Daytona for 583 miles from Richfield, Utah to Palm Desert, Ca. I pulled the trailer from Moorseville, NC. to Darlington, SC. to Calif after I bought is as they just finished building it May 4th.
   So, please get in touch with me for where to send the pic of the Imperial race car for the web site. There was more than 1 Imperial raced, but this is the only one I have a pic of. I will also have a short story for the car to go with the pic. Joe Machado