Sent: Thursday, May 26, 2005 5:04 PM
To: mailing-list@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: IML: Fun Ride '67 Imperial with a Hemi?

Yes, it does have a Hemi.  Is that unusual?  This car was originally bought new in Tucson.  It became part of an estate sale when the owner passed away,  a gentleman in Michigan bought it at auction near Detroit, and as he lives in Tucson during the winter, he drove it back there. . Last New Years Eve I had driven there in my 67 Electra 225.  He saw it parked and came into the nightclub to inquire who owned it,  he then showed me his Imperial....and even through the neglect I could see the potential(I did not know what "potential" could cost in hard to find parts) I called him a month later, and drove it to Palm Springs.  While my Buick, although the same age, in fairly easy to find parts for, getting some of those I mentioned earlier, had been a budjet buster.  She is looking beautiful though!  Just anxious to put her in my carport... wont fit in the garage.

Cheers!