IML: Chattanooga Chrysler & Imperial Meet Under Way!

IML: Chattanooga Chrysler & Imperial Meet Under Way!

Hello Everyone,

We are expecting a great meet this weekend! I have heard from a lot of new folks with some interesting cars. There will plenty of pictures available to everyone later I am sure.

The weather is perfect here and I will be spending much of the day getting all my junk cleaned up and out of storage. I got everybody's favorite car going yesterday, my grandmothers 1960 Covair. I think everyone enjoys it as a curiosity! It is much like a big go-cart compared to our Imperials. Hope to see some of you here today!

More Later,
Robert M. Soule
http://home.highertech.net/~soule/

'39 Chrysler Royal