Re: IML:Transport

I would say that Reliable is cheaper in the long run, I used Direct Auto Shippers last time(DAS) they dropped a car onto mine below on the truck, smashing the hood, and the windshield, then refused to pay for repairs, since I had not specifically asked for insurance on the trip.  In this case Reliable would have been much cheaper, like 1800!
AGDJ