From: chrycordoba@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Sent: Friday, May 27, 2005 11:57 AM
Subject: Re: IML:Transport

I used Reliable Carriers to move my '66 Imperial and my '72 Riviera from San Diego to DC in an enclosed semi.  They're not the cheapest, but I trust them to move a car with minimal hassles and the cars were well-cared-for.  They have several "hubs", try calling their Los Angeles area #: 888/252-1177;or Chandler, AZ #: 800/528-5709.

In 1999 I used Intercity Lines to move my '59 Imperial from Butte, MT to DC.  Again, a larger carrier, not cheapest, but safe.  Call 1-800/221-3936.

Neal Herman
1959 Imperial
1966 Imperial
et al.