IML: Tilt-O-Scope on eBay...anyone here bidding on it?

IML: Tilt-O-Scope on eBay...anyone here bidding on it?

I don’t want to get into a bidding war with anyone, but do need some parts off this column.  Please let me know if anyone is bidding on this so I can decide whether or not to continue.

Thanks,

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=4551997144&rd=1&rd=1

Wm. R. Ulman

12345 Roosevelt Way, NE