IML: Please Re-Welcome Members, Jason and Christi Beinbrech (1967)

IML: Please Re-Welcome Members, Jason and Christi Beinbrech (1967)

New Subscriber(s): Jason and Christi Beinbrech
Email Address is: jmbeinbrech@xxxxxxxxx
Member Location: Riverside, California

Car(s) owned: 1967 Imperial Le Baron w/ rear air (Dark blue with blue leather)
1967 Imperial Crown 4dht (white w/ blue cloth and leather)

Self-Introduction: I am rejoining and have added the Le Baron to my collection. I have always enjoyed the big american cars and most fondly 67 Imperials. I told my wife I want a 67 Lebaron dark blue with rear air and I will be happy. Well, I found what I wanted in the color I wanted , now I will be happy. I also,own 63 and 64 Rambler Ambassadors. I prefer the 64's due to them looking more refined by the chrome trim. I also own a 1965 Plymouth Sport Fury Convert Indy Pace car.