RE: IML: Ordering " Shocks "

Question: It's been said KYB has excellent shocks, does anyone have there number? Also, are there any other satisfied customers who purchased shocks outside of the local part houses. Naturally, I'm looking for the best shock available and don't know what to buy. Am not very savy in the car dept. needless to say. Thanks for any input on this subject  Johnl

KYB sells through a dealer network.  Those dealers will be glad to sell you shocks if you call them with the numbers from the website.  You need to modify the front ones slightly to get them to work...  It is a very easy modification though so don't worry about it.  I got mine from coximport because they were located close to me (http://www.coximport.com/) but I imagine a few minutes with google and you can find a cheaper place or a distributor closer to you.

                     Steve B.