IML: RE:'56 Ignition Wires

That brings up an interesting point.

Since purchasing my '56 Imperial in 1971, I have had to make my own ignition wires each time I have done a tune up (at least 10-15 times over the years). That is because the spark plug "tower" connectors have to be used over and over again, and are essential to the proper installation of the wires. This is not difficult, but it is time consuming.

Does Andy Bernbaum sell a pre-cut, preassembled set for '56??

Paul W.