IML: KYB shock Story

Thanks to Larry, Steve B,Elijah,Dupont & Eric about all the info in trying to find shocks for my : 61 " Imp. So... I called the # of KYB on the IMP> repair page and was told that they were the mfgs. not the retailers. Asked for a retailer near me, which was Fresno Decker Auto. Called & they informed me that I would have to make the trip to Fresno [60 mi.one way approx ], as they did not take any credit cards, only CASH if your out of town, plus they would rather not take check either. I have never purchased anything in my life that was so hard to buy or had to drive 150 miles for a new product from a known company.If it weren't for all the good responses I read from you folks I would have bought them at the local Kragens or whatever. I couldn't find a #  that some of you people had for KYB. In conclusion, I guess thats what I'll have to do. Hope all interested in buying have a better time of it than I. JOHNL

Ciao John