Re: IML: 1955 Chrysler Hemi

I stand corrected.  16 horns.  5 on the RF fender, 5 on the LF fender, 5 under the hood, one out front.

ViaJoaquin@xxxxxxx wrote:
I have to say that I have seen worse things done. Other than the builder's obvious fixation with horns (I counted 16!), it could be "de-detailed" into something less pimpified. Looks like it might actually have the whole 55 Imp or Chrysler frame?

Roy
67 Crown FDHT