IML: FW: Toe in

I probably should have posted this to the whole list, I didn’t realize there was so much interest in the subject.  The following is a recent conversation I had with an IML member off list:

Sent: Saturday, June 04, 2005 6:30 AM
To: dickb@xxxxxxxxx
Subject: Toe in

Dick, I'm having a set of radials ( 235/75 15" ) installed on my '56. The tire shop is mounting them Monday.  They can also adjust toe in if necessary.

Saw your post regarding this but don't know where to look in the archives for the info. We are about to leave on a 4,000 mile trip with the car (this Thursday) and would like to have the car set up properly. Can you give me some guidance?