From: Brad Hogg <luxoliner@xxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: IML: Ballast Resistor
Date: Tue, 14 Jun 2005 19:31:45 -0500

On the subject of ballast resistors, it is note worthy that the latter dual
ballast resister that is used on the Electronic Lean Burn (ELB) system
should not be used as a replacement for the single ballast used in earlier
applications (pre-1977).  The dual ballast contains two resistors that have
very different values.  The two sides of the dual ballast are not
interchangable.