IML: Imperial in Autoweek - '66 Wheel Covers

IML: Imperial in Autoweek - '66 Wheel Covers

Hi all -

I'll endorse your note about the Autoweek article and my slowness to alert the group.

Are there any good '66 wheel covers out there? I've been getting by with '67+, but just put on metal valve stems that really need the inner stem hole. I suppose I could drill new holes. I need 3 '66 covers and then will have about 6 others to sell.

Thanks,

Bob (Burbank)

Hi'

        I'm surprised no one has mentioned the article in AutoWeek =
magazine about Imperials. It was a column by the publisher, Rich Ceppos =
about the recent Orphan Car Show in Yspilanti, Michigan. He and other =
AutoWeek people judged the "Orphans of the Big Three" class and gave the =
trophy to ".....a showroom-perfect flesh-colored 1957 Imperial with only =
12,000 original miles on it. It's big-finned optimism shouted  'Detroit =
at it's peak'  ".

        Jan in Ojai, CA
        1955 Sedan