Re: IML: 62 Imperial, with good body.

Since  someone just mentioned dome-light lenses again, I think I recall another recent reference to this elusive item- amI right or wrong in thinking I read that someone in Australia or somewhere is reproducing these for the '60-'63 Imperials? If they're available I could certainly use one. Also, since I'm here: I did see and note the response to my offer of free walnut veneers, and I'm prepared to send  an appropriate quantity to whomever needs it- just give me the time to collect shipping-addresses in some sort of organised fashion, and to figure out a good way to pack up this rather fragile stuff. By the way, we haven't even STARTED to dent the pile yet!
----- Original Message -----
Sent: Monday, July 04, 2005 9:53 AM
Subject: Re: IML: 62 Imperial, with good body.

Hi Bob...

Thanks for the update on the 62, Id love to have another one but the wife would probably kill me in my sleep.  Id be interested in a good dome light lens, but I think they are like hens teeth nowadays.  Also, sometime Id be interested in a couple doors from a coupe as thats the only body panel that I dont have one of already.

Have a good 4th....the chrome trim you sent is fantastic by the way!  A bit of elbow grease and they look wonderful.  Now as long as nobody opens the darn doors too far and hits them, guess Ill have to install the door check straps I got.

Mikey