Re: IML: 62 Imperial, with good body.

east central nebraska   100 miles NW of omaha
----- Original Message -----
Sent: Tuesday, July 05, 2005 6:14 AM
Subject: Re: IML: 62 Imperial, with good body.

your located, where??

----- Original Message -----
From: Bob
Sent: Monday, July 04, 2005 12:29 PM
Subject: IML: 62 Imperial, with good body.

Club.
Just got in a really clean 62. Saved it from the derby guys.  They had it almost stripped and the body is exellent. Would make a exellent sheet metal car for a resto or this car could be restored. The bodys tooooo good to cut up as far as iam concerned and would like to offer it for sale. Maybe someone out there in Imperial land is looking for just this kinda car. Most the trim is off, but drivetrain is still in the car..  Contact me privatlly and we can work up a deal.  Ill sell it resonable. It needs a caring home.
THANKS  Bob H
Imperial Heaven