To: IML
Sent: Wednesday, July 06, 2005 12:10 AM
Subject: IML: Trivia Question - super prize for first correct answer

>>  When/how did the Chrysler Hemi engine debut?  <<

First person to explicitly, correctly name the
circumstance/application/chrysler vehicle that first
used that famous cylinder head design here on the IML
(no secret submissions allowed!) will get a 1964-66
Imperial gas cap eagle.  That's right, the big one the
size of a teacup saucer.

You can mount it with pride on your toolbox,
dishwasher, dog's collar, wife's handbag or whatever.

Kenyon Wills