Re: IML: MOBILE ART Dietmar's 1960 Imperial site

Re: IML: MOBILE ART Dietmar's 1960 Imperial site

Don't miss this. Dietmar's car is amazing.

I had the privilege of meeting Dietmar (and his lovely wife) in Germany a few years ago and had an opportunity to see this magnificent car.

His car is even better than it appears in pictures (mine are the opposite!).

Ken Miller
Portland, Oregon
61 and 67 Converts

Jeff Ingraham wrote:

Hi,
 Dietmar asked me to pass this message along with
picts of his stunning 1960 imp.
Enjoy!
Jeff

--- dietmar frensemeyer <stadtapoachern@xxxxxxxxxxx>
wrote:

Hi Jeff, could You please forward this url to the
IML since the IML Server
blocks my Emails ...
www.movit.de/htm/imp60art.htm
<http://www.movit.de/htm/imp60art.htm>

I will show my car next week on the greatest
Oldtimer event in Germany in
Baden – Baden
And this page is meant as information to the
visitors.
Any other proposal for what is unique ?
dietmar